Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Semana 34 - Febrero/Marcha 2015


Semana 34 - Febrero Marcha 2015
Taco Count for the Week:  8
Total Taco Count:  376

Well it happened... I am officially on the down hill slope of my mission.
Let me just take a deep breath!


It feels completely surreal. Everyone tells me,
"Just get ready for the time to flyyyyyy by."

I already feel like time is going by too fast! I don´t know what 
I am going to do if it starts going even faster!

I had a little moment to myself the morning of the 28th.
I dedicated some time in my personal study to read about missionary work=)
I reflected on all the miracles that I have experienced, 
all the people I have met, 
and the joy I have had in the past 9 months.
I started thinking about all the possibilities of what is to come in the future.
I was filled with the spirit as I thought about how much I love the mission=)

It was small and simple but a moment I will always remember.

When I went to my desk in the morning my cute comp had decorated for me=)


She´s just the best=)



This day was interesting, we felt like we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off.
Actually, the whole week felt like that.

There was a problem with the government and it ended out effecting a lot of things this week.
We made various trips to the offices to help the other Hermanas that were here for their Visa but then weren´t able to do anything and had to stay here.
BUT... you know what that means...
SLEEPOVER!!!



One of our investigators was planning to get married to be able to be baptized on Saturday.
But, with the system down we were hopeless.

We decided to continue with the Baptism of her daughter=)


It was such a special day=)
She has been prepared for a long time and when the day finally arrived you could see it! She was so happy=)

We have the wedding this week and we will have her baptism this Saturday!

There are a lot of people in my mission that are really special to me! But I can honestly say that these two have a special slice of my heart.
It honestly hurts knowing that I won´t be able to be so close to them forever. 



 
Side note:
I don't know if you have ever tried to warm the water in a baptism font...
It´s not as easy as you might think!

I have a picture I want to share =)
It makes me laugh.
One day we were looking for former investigators.  We got there and about 5 minutes after the girl we were looking for came home.
She had just gotten back from the store and had a bunch of materials.
She looked us deep in our eyes and asked us if we could do a 
HUGE favor for her!
As the two little missionaries that we are we perked up for the 
opportunity to serve!!
She explained that she lost her job and has found a new job.
But she needed models to practice on! Hahaha
Different kind of service but when we told her "Sí"
She jumped up and down with joy!!

She asked me if I wanted day makeup or night make up...
ummm...day please.

It turned out really well! I don´t look like me! But she did a really good job=)


My companion went after me and I got talking to one of her friends and when I looked over to my comp in the chair I about lost it!!

This was the finished project:
 

Hermana Christensen got the night look. =)



We also went to ride bikes today=)
We got the double bike!!




Time is short for this week.  I love you all!  The Gospel is true...
share it!

con amor,

Hermana Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment