Monday, November 9, 2015

Semana 71 - Noviembre 2015




Semana 71 - Noviembre 2015
Taco Count for the Week:  8
Total Tacos:  674.50
Days Remaining:  16

I am so sorry but this week is going to be super short!!!

Things have been so crazy!
I have decided that I am going to leave the area super ready for the next missionary that gets here.

So we have been running all over the place this week!!
We have so many investigators right now!
It`s the best feeling ever=)

We are teaching a family that I have just fallen in love with!
They are both super young.
They have a little boy named Logan and he is 2 years old.
One day we were teaching them and my eyes filled with tears as we sang a hymn with them...
Seeing their little family in their little house...
all huddled together over a small hymn book singing was INCREDIBLE!
Watching Logan sing his little lungs out until the very last word!
Ahhh! I`ll never forget it!

Logan and his mom came to church with us on Sunday 
and we left walking for the bus together.
We realized half way that their dog, Teddy, was following.
We were already late so we couldn`t take him back
(this is the sad part).
Where the bus crosses is highway.
Well he followed us to the highway...
We got on the bus and he tried running after us.

Well... he got ran over.

Logan kept saying that Teddy had to sleep.
It was way sad!!

But the Sunday school class was about sacrifice.
We shared the story of what happened... and the hermana shared that Teddy was her sacrifice to go to church.
But that she was okay.
She knew she needed to be there.

We also had an activity with the ward about service!
We took food to families in need =)

I love getting the ward together and doing service!!!!

Oh, and I had a nice glory moment.
My zone leaders called me and asked if I would sing a solo in the activity.
I laughed and told them they were CRAZY!!
They sat on the phone trying to convince me for awhile and read 
the parable of the talents.
They totally roped me into it.
And I said yes.

I sang A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief...
Hahaha I know.

Okay I gotta run!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Two more weeks!
Can you believe it!?!
Me neither.

Hermana Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment