Monday, November 16, 2015

Semana 72 - Noviembre 2015




Semana 72 - Noviembre 2015
Taco Count for the Week:  9
Total Taco Count:  683.50
Days Remaining:  9 (I know, right?!?!)

Editor's Note:  The blog has been received!  Here it is:

So last Monday after we left... we had what I can easily say was the 
BEST P-DAY EVER!!!
San Jose is so full of little treasures=)
and I have the greatest district in the whole mission!!

We were running around all week with lots of appointments!!
The investigators that we have right now are so special to me=)
It is such a blessing to be able to teach them!

Remember the little family I was telling you about last week?!
Well... we had their wedding this week=)





It was the cutest thing because we had to stop by to talk about the schedule for the wedding... it was already late so we didn´t have time to share anything.
But as we said goodbye Logan came running in with his 
little arms crossed yelling
"ORACIÓN. ORACIÓN."
He made us all go to his room and carefully put us where he wanted us.
told us to kneel...
Kneeled down next to his dad...
folded his arms again 
looked each of us in the eyes with the biggest smile I have ever seen.
Closed his eyes and said one of his sweet little prayers=)

He won´t let us leave until we have said a prayer with him!
They are both so excited for their wedding and even more excited for their baptism!!

This week we also had another activity!
I think this was the best activity I have had on my mission.
We decided to do something with all the young men and women.
Helping them get excited to go on a mission=)
YAY!!
We invited all the youth in all of San Jose.

We started out getting to know each other and watching a little video then had different activities in different parts of the chapel.
We taught 4 topics.
Listening the the Holy Ghost.
 Technology.
Law of Chastity.
Plan of Salvation.
for each topic there was a game then we had a "spiritual discussion" afterwards.



It turned out really well=)
All of the parents were blown away and all the youth have been talking about it ever since=)

Sunday was a great day too!
All of our investigators came and loved it!!=)

I am kind of nervous for this next week!
But I am determined to make it the best=)

Sending all my love,

Hermana Robinson







She DID learn to make pinatas!









No comments:

Post a Comment