Monday, November 23, 2015

Semana 73 - Noviembre 2015




Semana 73 - Noviembre 2015
Taco Count for the Week:  6
Total Taco Count:  689.50
Average Taco Count:  1.26/day
Time Remaining:  45.5 hours
FINAL BLOG


Well, the time has finally come.

I´m coming home.

I feel like I have been on an emotional roller coaster.
It has been a few days full of Goodbyes but I have also been able to 
see a lot of people that I have really missed.



I had the opportunity to visit a few converts today=)
One showed me her temple recommend and told me she has plans to go to celebrate her one year anniversary as a member.
It was a really special moment!

I think this past week in San Jose was one of the best of my Mission.
I am definitely coming home on a spiritual high=)



Remember little Logan and his family?
This week was their wedding and the Baptism of Silvia=)
She has waited over a year to be able to be baptized...
Being in her wedding and baptism was such a blessing=)



We had another baptism on Sunday...
Hermano Hugo has had contact with the church for a while.
His wife got baptized a long time ago.
With time her children were baptized.
But Hugo was never interested.
I still remember the first time that I went to visit... =)
I knew in the first lesson!

He fought a little fight but I never seen someone so ready to have 
the gospel in his life.
After his confirmation the Bishop asked to have an interview with him.
I wasn´t sure why but he came to talk to us after and told me that he received a calling to be Ward Secretary.
I know!! I was shocked too.
But I know he is super ready=)

Their family is already saving to go to the temple=)

After all the miracles and fun it was time to say goodbye...
It was hard leaving San Jose but the hardest part was leaving Hermana Castillo.

I have had 8 companions and I can´t even put into words how incredible each and everyone is to me=)
I think it is one of the things that I am going to miss most.



I have come to love the mission with my whole heart.
It hurts knowing that my greatest adventure is coming to an end.
But I will be eternally grateful for the opportunity I have had to come 
and serve my Lord.
When they say the in the mission the greatest convert you have will be 
yourself.
It´s so true.
I love the person that the mission has helped me become.
I love the lessons that I have learned.
Good and bad.

But more than anything... I love this Gospel.
It really is the Gospel of Jesus Christ=)

I am excited 
and nervous 
and scared 
and anxious 
and every other emotion possible.
But I have learned to trust in His plan...
So I know that everything will turn out just great=)

President just called me in for my final interview.

See you all SO soon,

One last time,
Hermana Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment